A buffer tanks is a tank that is needed for a processing line in which the content of production is stored during a planned “pause” in the process. At JH Stålindustri we manufacture and delivers stainless-steel buffer tanks that meet all our customer’s needs.
Each Buffer tanks Must Fit into the Production Line
A buffer tanks may seem like a temporary storage tank, but it is a lot more than that. It is important that:
- The right kind of tank that is used as a buffer tanks
- The buffer tanks must fit the standards the industry
Different Kinds of Tanks can be Buffer tanks
It is important to know which kinds of tanks you can use as a buffer tanks. The kind of tank you need depends, among others thing, on what the contents of the tank will be, as well as the specific production line that the buffer tanks will be a part of. Here is a short overview of the general kinds of tanks that can be used:
- Process tanks: Process tanks are pressure free tanks
- Pressure vessels: Pressure vessels are tanks that store its content under pressure that is bigger than 0.5 bar
- Storage tanks: Storage tanks are round tanks and are mostly used outdoors
- Mobile tanks and vessels: Mobile tanks and vessels are smaller tanks that can be moved around in the production process.
All these different kinds of stainless-steel tanks can be used as buffer tanks and can be manufactured according to the demands and specifications of the customer. At JH Stålindustri certain things like the tank’s insulation, ventilation, taps, and other specifications are designed to fit into the exact production line they will be used for.
Buffer tanks are a Used in Many Industries
At JH Stålindustri we have manufactured stainless-steel tanks that are an important part of the production process for many different industries. Some of the industries we have worked with are:
- Water treatment
- The dairy industry
- The food industry
- The pharmaceutical and chemical industry
JH Stålindustri Is Known for our Buffer tanks’s
At JH Stålindustri we have a reputation in the industry for providing the highest quality buffer tanks, and customer service. We place a great importance on our staff to ensure that all of our customers standards are met, and that our customers are left with a high-quality tank. That is why our customers can expect:
- A thorough and in-depth dialogue between us and the client to make sure we are 100% aware of the customer’s needs and requirements for the tank
- Full traceability on all materials
- Making sure the customer understands all the technical details about the tanks. As an example, we use 3D drawings and models to educate customers.
- Documentation for the manufacturing of the tanks. Among this documentation will be welding certificates and drain tests on surface, pressure, drainage and much more
Our craftsmen are certifed
Manufacturing stainless-steel tanks and buffer tanks is a special talent. That is why our welders are certified in accordance with the PED requirements. These certificates highlight their ability to work with:
- Different materials
- Different welding methods
- Different goods thickness
The certificates they have are valid for 3 years, and that is why we are confident that our welders are always updated with the newest working methods. This should also give you confidence that you are working with the best.
Contact JH Stålindustri today if you want to know more about our stainless-steel buffer tanks or our procedures. We can be reached via the telephone at +45 86 47 90 44 or by e-mailing us at email@example.com