JH Stålindustri is specialized in design and manufacture of stainless scraped surface heat exchanger (SSHE ) under the name Rotapro. Rotapro is used for heating or cooling the highly viscous products, which may contain particles as berries, nuts and similar products up to 30 mm.
A safe choice
Rotapro scraped surface heat exchanger (SSHE) ensures a relatively low pressure drop of high viscosity products and is therefore a safe choice when the viscosity becomes too high to plate and pipe heat exchangers.
Use together with a plate or tube heat exchanger
Rotapro scraped surface heat exchanger (SSHE) can be advantageously used with a plate or tubular heat exchanger in the first part of the heating process or the final part of the cooling process, where the product in many cases will have higher viscosity.
It can be cleaned automatically
Rotapro scraped surface heat exchanger (SSHE) can be cleaned automatically and is therefore hygienic.
Two standard sizes
Rotapro is manufactured in two standard sizes of 0.45 m² and 0.7 m². The maximum working pressure is 8 bar g.
Developed for heating or cooling
Rotapro is designed for heating or cooling of a wide range of highly viscous products and products with particles up to 30 mm. It may be mentioned here:
- Dairy products
- Baby Food
- Sauce and dressing
Rotapro scraped surface heat exchanger (SSHE) comprises of:
- A product casing in stainless steel EN 1.4404 or Duplex – SAF2205
- Rotor in stainless steel where scrape blades in the material Peek is FDA approved
- Double mechanical seal with water / steam rinse for aseptic food
- Product and service connections are fitted with ISO, DIN, SMS, BS or DS clamps
- Design and manufacturing are in accordance with the requirements of PED2014/68/EU
Rotapro scraped surface heat exchanger brochure: